Grace Burnett Bowen

  • burnett_26
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22 8:05 AM
      I need help in finding Grace Bowen. She was born around 1926 and lived
      in Elmira New York in the 1940's. Thank you for your help
    • Judy Ardine
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23 5:48 AM
        It should be worth your while to check the Social Security Death Index and
        order her Social Security application ($7 last time I ordered one). I even
        picked up one of my grandmother's marriages I hadn't known about that way
        since she applied after she had married. She was born in 1901.

        >Message 4
        > From: "burnett_26" burnett_26@...
        > Date: Mon May 22, 2006 1:00pm(PDT)
        >Subject: Grace Burnett Bowen
        >
        >I need help in finding Grace Bowen. She was born around 1926 and lived
        >in Elmira New York in the 1940's. Thank you for your help
      • jbaconsr
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24 12:42 PM
          In NY Schuyler County Montour:
          105-108;
          Edward J Woodhouse head age 42 NY NY NY
          Lena M wife age 38 NY NY NY
          Lovice(Louise) servant age 17 NY NY NY
          106-109:
          Frank G. Burnett head 54 m@27 NY US US
          Alice M wife age 45 m@18 NY NY Eng
          Ida M daugh age 25 single NY NY NY
          Ray W son age 16 s
          Ralph H son age 15 s
          Elmer F son age 14 s
          Ruth S daugh age 12 s
          Julia E daugh age 11 s
          Edna L daugh age 9 s
          Grace L daugh age 4 s

          Don't know for sure this is the right one, but Schuyler is very near
          Chemung.Let me know if it seems to be the right family and I'll dig
          a little further back.

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "burnett_26"