Last Post Didn't Make It Through - RE: Birdsell and Piersall Surnames

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 2:38 PM
      I posted a Thank You sometime back to Suanne and Mary Lou for helping
      me out with some information on Birdsell and Piersall Surnames and for
      some reason the post did not go through. So I am trying again, Thank
      You both for the information, I haven't had a chance to research that
      information just yet but I'm hoping it will give me a new opening in a
      dead-end.