Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Help for a good website for immigration

  • Susan Ball
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15 4:54 AM
      You know a lot already, good start. Here's a few sites to get you started -
      (also check the state and county records wherever your ancestor lived at
      time of Naturalization, they're often the best source for that - also see
      the state/county records at Rootsweb and FamilySearch.org)

      Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild - (ISTG)
      http://www.immigrantships.net/index.html

      German Genealogy Information & Resources - http://home.att.net/~wee-monster/

      Ellis Island Passenger Arrivals - http://www.ellisisland.org/

      Links for German Genealogy on the Internet -
      http://home.att.net/~wee-monster/germanlinks.html