Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: GenCirlces problem

  • Jon P Czarowitz
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2006
      I had this same type of problem when using Mozilla Firefox on
      MyFamily.com. It was later corrected. Downloading a Gedcom without using
      Microsoft? Shame on me. It worked fine using MS browser. They finally
      allowed Firefox to go thru. Not sure if this is your problem, but it
      might be. By the way, does MyFamily,com own GenCircles too? They are
      buying many other programs of that type. It is both good and bad. They
      are starting "revising" their sites so watch for a price increase soon.
      Jon
      ------------------------

    • L@nice
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2006
        thanks for the reply, nothing has changed, I have however emailed their support, so we will see. thanks!

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8 4:04 PM
          Are you using a browser other than IE? GenCircles may be blocking or not
          compatable with others. If not IE, contact the administrator and
          complain. You might try uploading the same with IE.
          MyFamily.com had this problem for awhile, but finally changed. Good Luck.
          Jon Czarowitz