Cole Family History

  • albusdumbledore_01
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 12:12 PM
      I am looking to find out how Bert S. Hiney is related to Dale B.
      Hieny. I am also looking for the surname of Cole it was my
      greatgrandmother's maiden last name. Here is the information I have
      on the Immagration to the states and the amont of them that fought
      in the civil war if it helps:
      Civil War: 3917 on the union side
      1734 on the Confederated side
      They immragated to the states in 1891 from:
      Devon 7% 2038 of 28614
      Essex 5% 1466 of 28614
      Gloucestershire 5% 1387 of 28614
      Hampshire 5% 1515 of 28614