Re: [Genealogy Research Club] My dad

  • Back2rRoots@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2006
      Can you tell me do you know where he last lived or where was he born? Can
      you provide any information about him? Parents names siblings, names, also what
      is his race cause I do know of someone tracing the name Parrish. If you can
      provide this information maybe you can get some help also his date of birth.