RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Okay, now what? ~ Re: Judi's Confederate Soldier

  • Judi Hardin
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2006

      > Judi,
      >
      > Have you tried these links?
      >
      > http://www.rootsweb.com/~mocivwar/mocwindex.html
      > http://www.rootsweb.com/~mocivwar/MOlink.html
      >
      > Pat

      Er, what I *meant* to say is, yes, thanks, I have seen them. There is a
      reenactors group for his regiment--the link from the rootsweb site is dead,
      but I did track down the website--problem is that there doesn't seem to be
      an e-mail link. I'll keep searching, though.

      Thanks, Pat!

      Judi Hardin
      msjh@...

      The misuse of language induces evil of the soul - Socrates
    • Patricia Collins
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2006
        Okay Judi, you have me confused here. I clicked on these links and they worked, but didn't persue the names you listed.

        Pat