Looking for Adam Renner's Parents and Siblings

  • vickybee53
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
      Hi All,

      Thank you for letting me join your group,
      Let's see where should I start????
      I am searching for info on my GGG Grandfather,
      his name was Adam Renner, I am against a brick wall cause back in the day
      there were alot of Adam Renner, just can't seem to find the right one, My
      Adam Renner was born March 7, 1784 in either PA or MD, he died June 26, 1849
      in Maryland (Frederick Co) he married Rachel Kar on Jan 1, 1810 she was born
      abt 1781 (don't know where) and she died on May 10, 1834(don't know where)
      They had at least one son named Samuel Renner, b:Oct 21, 1828 in Frederick
      Co, Maryland, and d:February 15, 1877 in Maryland, He married Mary Koogle on
      January 25, 1854
      I am wanting to find out who Adam's parents were and if he had any more
      children and if he had any siblings, I have unconfirmed info that suggest
      that Adam's father's name was George Renner Sr , he was born abt 1747 in
      Frederick Co, Maryland, and died Jan 30, 1800 he married Barary Pitcock she
      was born abt 1751 in Maryland. but can't confirm it anywhere, the dates
      just don't match.
      Any info that you can dig up for me will be greatly appredciated.......
      Thanks for your time
      Take Care
      Vicky (Renner) Collins

    • lisa cyr
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
        Vicky,
        i searched www.familysearch.org and came up with almost the same info,under adam renner he's b-day abt.1785 in pa listed his parents as george and barbary renner with 13 kids in all...i search under maryland and got nothing...sorry i couldnt help more.. lisa

      • Ron Lahav
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
          Helloo Vicky,

          I don't know if this helps much, but the Renners are a
          very distinguished Austrian family; Karl Renner was
          the first President of Austria after the war.

          Ha-waay,

          Ron in Geordieland

          http://mail.yahoo.com