Re: [Genealogy Research Club] my very first post and could use suggestions

  • Brigita Dotson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2006
      Hello Amber,
      I use the program Family Tree Maker which links you to ancestery.com of which I am a member of and I have found both resources very helpful for both organizing my information and researching. Ancestry.com is where I got started and has a lof of really good information on it. I hope this helps.
      Sunshyne

      Amber <bubblesd315@...> wrote: Hi everyone! I have been a member of the group for quite sometime but this is the first post that I have ever made. I have always been interested in my family trees on both sides but have never known where to start. This is the reason for my post is to get some good ideas as I don't know much about my family history. Can anyone please help or be willing to be a mentor?? Thanks, Amber