Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Gene Henry(southwest GA) circa early 1900's

  • Patricia Collins
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2006
      I find an Oscar Murray(4yrs) in the home of Tobe Murray Sr., his wife Harriett and other children in 1870. I again find Oscar Murray, wife Rosa and children and well as his father-in-law Tom Mathes in 1930. I haven't come up with a Gene Henry as yet, but I find a Harriett Henry with sons Tom and John in 1900. Harriett's mother Silvey Henry is in the home as well. Are any of these names familiar to you? If not, do you have any other family member names other than Gene and Oscar that might give leads?

      Pat

      runningdeer1011@... wrote:
      Hello.I'm looking for a Gene Henry of southwestern Georgia timeframe of
      1880's 1960's.He had a half brpther named Oscar Murray..Any info will be
      appreciated.