I FOUND SOME FAMILY

  • janetmabank
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 6:19 AM
      Dear Friends
      Thank all of you so very much , i have found my dad and a aunt,
      from the sites yall told me to check and i found a lot , my dad had
      the same area code as i do i got so excited , but then found out the
      number had been disconnected, but then i found and diffirent number
      and it was a aunt Sarah that i didnt no .

      yall are all so sweet to take the time to help out a stranger , its
      good to know there are still good people in this world, that are
      willing to help......... god bless you all and if i can do anything to
      help anyone just email me ........i do thank GOD FOR YALL

      THERE ARE SOME REALLY GOOD GROUPS IN YAHOO AND GOOD PEOPLE

      THANKS AGAIN JANET