Charles GOFF 1910 Colorado Census

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      Does anybody know this person? In the 1910 Census he was living in Boulder Co., Colo. He was 28, single and listed as a carpenter. He would have been born in IL ~1882. He was either sick or injured. He had been out of work the final 16 weeks of 1909 and I presume all of 1910 until 14 May at least when the census was enumerated. My g-grandmother Carrie PLUMSTEAD (Nee CLEMENS) was a live in nurse for him at that time, having left her husband and farm in Larimont, Co to take care of him. There is a slim possiblity that he was related to Carrie, as they were both born in IL.

      My uncle and I are very interested in his story, and information would be greatly appriciated.

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Plumstead and Associated Families: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/