RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: WW I Draft Registrations--CARR

  • michael wolcott
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
      Probably Oneonta, NY

      Clark & Rita Pederson <pedj@...> wrote: Judy: There is a Claude Daniel Carr listed:

      210 Front St., Binghamton, Broome County, New York

      DOB: 14 July 1893 Aneonta (?), NY

      Single

      Laborer in Stock room

      Is this your Daniel?

      There is also a Claude D from New Mexico, and Claude's from Indiana,
      Mississippi, Texas, Indiana,

      Clark

      Oregon

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
        I found it Judy.

        Claud D Carr age 24, born April 24, 1894, natural born citizen, born
        Flint, Indiana, USA
        Lineman, Michigan Centrl RR, Bay city, Michigan.
        Married, caucasian
        Private, Infantry, 1 yr, 10 mos Michigan National Guard
        Claimiing exemption due to dependant wife.
        Medium height and build.
        Filed 4/30/1918

        Suanne
      • eyrecarr
        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2008
          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Suanne" <tuomi2@...>
          wrote:

          > I found it Judy.
          >
          > Claud D Carr age 24, born April 24, 1894, natural born citizen, born
          > Flint, Indiana, USA
          > Lineman, Michigan Centrl RR, Bay city, Michigan.
          > Married, caucasian
          > Private, Infantry, 1 yr, 10 mos Michigan National Guard
          > Claimiing exemption due to dependant wife.
          > Medium height and build.
          > Filed 4/30/1918
          >
          > Suanne

          Heavens, Suanne. A google search just brought your post up. I
          certainly hope that I contacted you and thanked you for this
          information when I received it!!! It was a big help to me. Thank you
          so much!