RE: WW I Draft Registrations Question

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      Clark and Suanne, thank you both for taking the time to look for the WW I
      draft registration for H Weston EYRE.

      Clark, thank you so much for the transcribed information from that draft
      registration for my father. That makes more sense than that he never
      registered! Yes, Gwendolyn did send me a pdf file of Robert H EYRE's draft
      registration card, thank you for being so kind as to ask.

      There was one more brother in that family. Thomas Ellwood EYRE b: 14 Oct
      1891. He would also have been from Delaware cnty, PA. Would you be so kind
      as to look for his registration as well?

      Thank you again, Judy