Family search, please help...

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      I hope there is someone our there to help me with a little more
      family search. I am looking for some family in Quebec, Canada.
      Alphonsine Leblanc (DOB: May 16,1860) and her husband Ephriam
      Gregoire , I don't know his birthdate. Ephriam is from Canada but I
      do not know where. I know that they had three children together.To
      this union three children were born :
      Mary O. Gregoire DOB: August 17,1886.
      Victor Ephrem Gregoire DOB: March 2,1889, in Souix City, Iowa. Victor
      died November 14,1961, in Geddes, South Dakota.
      Mary Eugenia O. Gregoire DOB: October 24,1890, she might have been
      born in Iowa also. She went by Eugenia when she died December 27,
      1959, in Minnesota.
      I have no dates of Ephrem's birth, where he was born, or who was
      his parents. I do not know where Ephrem and Alphonsine were married.
      I do not know where their daughter Mary Octavie Gregoire was
      burried. Mary died from polio or something like that at age 12 or 13
      (so that would be about 1898 or 1899).
      Ephrem might have came from Canada and the children might have
      all been born in Souix City, Iowa. The information that I have said
      that Ephrem and Alphonsine farmed in Canada but it does not say
      nothing else. Please help me with this search, please.

      I was on a board and saw this:
      Email RNBURTT@...
      Name Richie BUrtt
      Description Looking for ancestors of Vigiers
      Surname Vigier, Gregoire, Leblanc

      This is a family member but I can not find him. The email is out of
      date and I called all 12 Richard Burtt's and none are them.
      If anyone can help me find any information please help me.