Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Family Trees

  • Cindy K
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      Hi Kris
      Thanks this info is helpful to me also... what is PAF? sorry I am new to this. ok I joined ancestry.com so I can start with the family tree there and start with myself? Oh ok I read the whole post I will start with my dad
      thanks
      Cindy
      From: barbara erickson
      Date: 03/29/06 21:56:16
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Family Trees

      Hi all,
      I have collected lots of information on my family and would like to write
      down names in my family tree. My main question is who to start with? I have
      looked for " how to start" and can't seem to find anything.Do I list my
      fathers side first or my mother's. I'm sure that others may have the same
      question. I have the PAF tree from the LDS website and that doesn't help me.
      If someone could put me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks
      to all of you, Barb

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS