Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Missing Irish Ancestors

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 23, 2006
      Hi Ron and List!

      I had thought that I was replying to Tina off list, but got surprised! But
      it is all to the good because Ron gave me some good information. Irish
      history (both Ireland and Northern Ireland) has always been as mysterious as
      Brittish Brick Walls. Ron if you have the time and wish to go into more
      detail please contact me off list and catch me up.

      Thanks!

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Plumstead and Associated Families: