Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Headings for Census pages

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 23, 2006
      My suggestion would be to use the several templates available on the web.
      The quickest way would be to click on this link
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~census/volunteer/tran.htm go to step six. click on
      the year that you are interested in then find the type of template that you
      are looking for and down load it.

      Now your next subject was about individule family members. The 1850 census
      was the first to list by name all members living in the house at that time.
      Before then it only listed the head of household then broke everybody else
      into catagories. These groups were liste by 1. Age 2. Sex 3.White or Free
      Black.

      I hope this helps.

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames: