Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Irish Calhoun's

  • Ron Lahav
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2006
      Hi Barb,

      I hope that I was able to help you in your search. The
      Calhouns (another alternate spelling is Colquhoun) are
      a very interewsting group of people. They seem to be
      noted both for their intellectuality as well as for
      being quick-tempered, ready to fly off the handle with
      viretually no provocation, and to bear grudges for
      generations. Sound familiar?

      Ron Lahav

      http://mail.yahoo.com