lookin for a lead

  • muggleborn4137728
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
      I'm looking for a lead into my family history and relations. All I
      know is my grandfather's name is Richard Higgs, I have and Unlce
      Richard, Aunt Judy, and a half unlce Dean.
    • Mary Lou
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2006
        Hi there,
        To make it EASIER for us to help with your research, we could use, dates, places, spouses, siblings......we work backwards...
        Thanks,
        Mary Lou