Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Ancesters in the North East of England

  • Ron Lahav
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 14, 2006
      Thanks for your kind offer - we have taken you up on
      it and left a message for you on your Answer-Phone.

      I am 64 (65 on Hallowe'en!) and Kath, my wife, will be
      60 in August. We live in leasehold flats for retired
      persons (minimum age over 60) operated by Peverel and
      built by McCarthy & Stone.

      Best wishes,

      Ron Lahav

      http://www.ukvillages.com/ukvillages.nsf/villages/Ringley-Lancashire?open&body=villagebody&root=villagebody