Need a Dutch Name

  • Tina Stedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 7:14 PM
      I have an ancestor who I have been searching for. Andrew Tamminga.

      Andrew and his family, wife, Ann, son, Andrew, and daughter, Anna,
      came to the US in 1906. Don't know how but they came to Chicago,
      Illinois. In 1909, she married George Talsma in Chicago, Illinois. I
      can not find the Tamminga family in any US census nor the Talsma
      family for 1910. I have traced the Talsma family back to Holland but
      can't find Andrew. So I am thinking that I have the wrong name. So
      what would Andrew be in Dutch? Any suggestions?

      This information comes from the daughter in law of George and Anna Talsma.

      Tina Stedman