polish ancestry

  • polish_danish_mommy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2006
      Hi just getting started in genealogy. I posted on a couple of Polish
      groups, but I can use all the help!!! Oh, if anybody knows a PACER
      that's who I'm researching. Thanks!
    • c. michael eliasz
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
        Dear Polish Danish Mommy,

        I have not seen your post in the Polish Genius yahoo group.
        Perhaps you should try that group which is very active and many
        helpful members who specialize in Polish genealogy.

        That yahoo group is a bit odd, in that your first post must be
        via an email posting before you can do as I am doing here and Reply
        to a posted message. For example you post by sending an email to:
        polish_genius@yahoogroups.com

        Thereafter you can follow the links and click on links/buttons to
        post or reply to other postings. I know this all too painfully from
        my own experience of trying to post and not seeing my message.

        I also like the yahoo group: Buffalo Polonia [if any of your
        ancesters lived Buffalo or Western NY (Erie County)]. Although
        lately, it has been somewhat inactive.

        See your posts there. Or post here and I'll see those posts as well.

        --michael

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "polish_danish_mommy"