Re: 1860 Census Lookup

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
      John wasn't born in Peddler Ohio, he was a peddler by trade, born in
      Ohio. I posted in messege 8731 the information about John and Ada in
      1860. I have not been successful in finding them in 1850. I will
      keep searching. In the Civil War pension records there is a John W
      Peters. His widow ,Electa A Peters filed for a widows pension on
      1890 Aug 8 Application and Certificate numbers are 466092 381635
      filed Ohio. He served with the F 65th Ohio Infantry. I don't know if
      there is a connection, but it might be worth sending for the
      complete file to see if any familiar names show up.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, barbara erickson
      <berickson49@...> wrote:

      > Hi all, looking for the following:
      >
      > John H or W Peters b.about 1831 in Peddler, Ohio. Need parents
      names if possible. I don't know when Ada and John were married. If
      possible if lookup could be done for 1850 Census that would be great.

      > Ada Peters b.about 1846 in Ohio. Need parents names if possible.
      Father born in Ohio, mother born in Pa.

      > Thanks to all for your help, Barb

    • barbara erickson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
        Sorry about the mix up in the city/trade information. I will check into the other new information you found. Thanks again, Barb

        jbaconsr <jbaconsr@...> wrote: John wasn't born in Peddler Ohio, he was a peddler by trade, born in