Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Grace Bowen

  • michael wolcott
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
      I am descended from Samuel W. Wolcott who arrived in Monmouth County, New Jersey around the 1680's. No one knows his parentage, so I don't know if I am connected with the Connecticut Wolcotts.

      I hope you have a very good time - I have not yet gone to any such conference with the Henry Wolcott Society.

      Mike

      GenQuick <genquick@...> wrote:
      Hi Michael,

      I don't have any information on Grace B. Bowen, but I was curious about your last name, Wolcott. Are you descended from Henry Wolcott of Windsor,CT? I just joined the Wolcott Family Society . There is going to be a big Wolcott family reunion in Salt Lake, I believe August 4 and 5.Are you part of it?

      Just wondered,

      Mary Sullens McEwan
      Hoquiam, Washington