L D HOBSON 1920

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      No problem. I don't mind looking people up in the census. Sometimes it
      can be a real challenge. I'm still looking for my G-g-g-grandfather in
      1860.I find him in 1850,1855,1870,1875, but not a trace in 1860. I've
      tried every spelling I can think of.
      Let me know if there is anything else you need. His wife was Nellie,
      not Nettie, as I posted earlier. I guess I was thinking of one of my
      ancesters when I was typeing. Good luck.