1860 Census Lookup

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hi all, looking for the following:

      John H or W Peters b.about 1831 in Peddler, Ohio. Need parents names if possible. I don't know when Ada and John were married. If possible if lookup could be done for 1850 Census that would be great.

      Ada Peters b.about 1846 in Ohio. Need parents names if possible. Father born in Ohio, mother born in Pa.

      Thanks to all for your help, Barb

    • jbaconsr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
        John wasn't born in Peddler Ohio, he was a peddler by trade, born in
        Ohio. I posted in messege 8731 the information about John and Ada in
        1860. I have not been successful in finding them in 1850. I will
        keep searching. In the Civil War pension records there is a John W
        Peters. His widow ,Electa A Peters filed for a widows pension on
        1890 Aug 8 Application and Certificate numbers are 466092 381635
        filed Ohio. He served with the F 65th Ohio Infantry. I don't know if
        there is a connection, but it might be worth sending for the
        complete file to see if any familiar names show up.

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, barbara erickson

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
          Sorry about the mix up in the city/trade information. I will check into the other new information you found. Thanks again, Barb

          jbaconsr <jbaconsr@...> wrote: John wasn't born in Peddler Ohio, he was a peddler by trade, born in