Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: U S Census Help L D HOBSON 1920

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hi jbaconsr!

      Hey, you're good! Thanks for the info. Wouldn't you know they misspelled his
      name. Ofcourse British and Canadian Enumerators have taken great liberties
      with my family's name also.

      Lineaus is my maternal grandfather, Ralph is my grand uncle.

      Once again thanks for the help.

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Plumstead and Associated Families: