Census Help HOBSON - 1901 Canada

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      I am looking for an image of the 1901 Canadian Census, Perth County, for Robert HOBSON and family, Lassy wife, Netty daughter, Lewisa? daughter, Robert son, and Rebecca daughter. Could SKS look this up for me and send an image?

      Thank you in advance.

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Plumstead and Associated Families: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/

    • john armstrong
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        go to automated genealogy goto ontario >north perth you will find them thewre

        Forrest Plumstead <fplum1@...> wrote: I am looking for an image of the 1901 Canadian Census, Perth County, for Robert HOBSON and family, Lassy wife, Netty daughter, Lewisa? daughter, Robert son, and Rebecca daughter. Could SKS look this up for me and send an image?

        Thank you in advance.

        Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
        Researching the following Surnames:
        Plumstead and Associated Families: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/