Gene Henry(Georgia/Florida)

  • runningdeer1011@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hello I'm looking for Gene Henry who lived in Marion county,Georgia in
      the early 1900's before migrating south to Thomasville/Albany near the
      Florida line.Gene was related to Oscar Murray of Marion
      county,Georgia.Any info will be appreciated.
      Robert

    • Tammy Jernigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        Robert,
        I found this on Ancestry.com.

        Name: Gene "Pete" HENRY
        Sex: M
        Birth: 1 JUL 1936 in Miller County, Georgia
        Death: 30 MAR 2002 in Donalsonville, Seminole County, Georgia
        Burial: 1 APR 2002 Spring Creek Baptist Church Cemetery
        INFORMATION ON HIS FATHER

        Name: Ben HENRY
        Sex: M
        Birth: 24 JUN 1898
        Death: 6 AUG 1976
        INFORMATION ON HIS MOTHER

        Name: Lillie Mae MORNING
        Sex: F
        Birth: 11 NOV 1903
        Death: 6 JAN 1973

        Father: Radford Luther MORRING b: 4 JUL 1868 in Alabama
        Mother: Willie Iola WHITAKER b: 5 APR 1880 in Geneva County, Al.
        SIBLINGS
        Children

        Luther HENRY b: 11 OCT 1921
        Earl Leon HENRY b: 6 APR 1926 in Miller County, Georgia
        Jessie Mae HENRY b: 15 OCT 1928
        Living HENRY
        Gene "Pete" HENRY b: 1 JUL 1936 in Miller County, Georgia
        INFORMATION ON SPOUSE AND CHILDREN
        Marriage 1 Living WHITTAKER

        Children

        Living HENRY