Please help me with my search...

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      I have been searching for my family whom lived in California. I have
      been looking for them for seventeen years. A family issue tore them
      apart in December of 1959.
      I have found John Edward Regan DOB: 01/24/1916. He was born in
      South Dakota. He died in Arizona. He would be my Great Uncle. He
      married Naomi Ruth Hodges Regan on October 2,1944, in San Francisco,
      CA. He was also in the Navy and Army. I have not found Naomi Ruth
      Hodges Regan. I know nothing of her because now there is a waiting
      time of 2 to 3 years just to get a copy of the marriage record. They
      have been devorced. John was remarried to a lady in Arizona. To the
      union of John and Naomi there were four children born.
      James Edward Regan DOB: July 29,1945, born in San Francisco, CA.
      James married Hellen Hoggard on August 17,1969, in L.A. County, CA. I
      know nothing else about them.
      Naomi Ruth Regan DOB: March 10, 1953, born in Alamenda, CA.
      Naomi married James Don Buerger aka Jimmy on June 23, 1968, in L.A.
      County, CA. James Buerger was born November 20, 1948, in Texas. Naomi
      Ruth Regan DOD: February 21, 1981, in L.A. County CA. I am having a
      hard time trying to find where she is burried.
      David Michael Regan DOB: August 12, 1958, in CA. David Michael
      Regan DOD: November 3, 1988, in L.A. County, CA. ---> I found him!!!
      There is one more boy that I can not find in any book except
      just that his name is Robert Regan. Robert Regan could have a middle
      name of Edmond and birth year could be 1948 or around that year in
      November maybe. Please help me find this information that I need so
      bad.
      The reason why I need to find my family is because my
      Grandmother Mary is John's sister and she is 92 as of December, 2005.
      So I need to find my family for her so that I can have her at peace
      when she leaves us. We are all blessed to have her and I need to do
      this for her. I have been looking for these relatives for seventeen
      years.
      Please help my family and I in this search for my relatives.
      Thank you all for your help!!!