Grace Bowen

  • burnett_26
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2006
      I am looking for Grace Burnett Bowen. She was born in 1926 and lived in
      Elmira NY in the 1940's. If anyone knows her please help me find her.
    • michael wolcott
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
        Bowen, Grace B She WAS BORN ON 05/05/1922

        IN 1996, RESIDED AT:

        1642 S 3500 W
        Ogden, Weber County, UT, USA, 84401

        burnett_26 <burnett_26@...> wrote: I am looking for Grace Burnett Bowen. She was born in 1926 and lived in
        Elmira NY in the 1940's. If anyone knows her please help me find her.

      • GenQuick
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
          Hi Michael,

          I don't have any information on Grace B. Bowen, but I was curious about your last name, Wolcott. Are you descended from Henry Wolcott of Windsor,CT? I just joined the Wolcott Family Society . There is going to be a big Wolcott family reunion in Salt Lake, I believe August 4 and 5.Are you part of it?

          Just wondered,

          Mary Sullens McEwan
          Hoquiam, Washington
          Bowen, Grace B She WAS BORN ON 05/05/1922

          IN 1996, RESIDED AT:

          1642 S 3500 W
          Ogden, Weber County, UT, USA, 84401

          burnett_26 <burnett_26@...> wrote: I am looking for Grace Burnett Bowen. She was born in 1926 and lived in
          Elmira NY in the 1940's. If anyone knows her please help me find her.

          Genealogy research Genealogy family tree Genealogy information

        • michael wolcott