RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Im new here

  • ryan evans
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2006
      send me the name ill halp you

      Clark & Rita Pederson <pedj@...> wrote: Cindy:

      Before you spend a lot of money subscribing to ancestry.com you might try
      enrolling in one of their genealogy classes. Besides learning about some
      aspect of genealogy research you also get access to the ancestry.com
      databases that are relevant to the class during the class period. We have
      found the classes to be pretty good. Check out upcoming classes:
      http://www.ancestry.com/community/ under resources on the right click on
      "sign up for family history classes". Check the course outlines and the
      ancestry databases used with the class.

      I would also sign up for the free ancestry daily newsletter
      http://www.ancestry.com/learn/ (click on Get Free Family History tips,
      news and Updates.-select daily) It is a great way to learn about genealogy
      research with a daily column by various professional genealogists and a
      quick tip submitted by amateur genealogists. We have learned a lot about
      research from reading these newsletters.

      Clark

      Oregon

      _____