Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Reposting Newby Help

  • Heidi Graf
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2006
      You're not taking advantage! We are here to help!

      What's the name, date of birth/death, and location where they lived and I can see what I can find for you?

      Heidi

      Cindy K <cklecha@...> wrote:
      Thanks I think I am going to get a subscription too I would hate to take advantage of you all .. thanks but until I do anything you have would be great... thanks
      Cindy