Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Digest Number 813

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2006
      Hi Terry,
      This is the Benjamin Franklin Winchester I found Born Close to the census age you posted.

      Name: Benjamin Franklin Winchester
      Sex: M
      Birth: 10 JUL 1820 in Rockingham, VT
      Death: 4 SEP 1897 in Bartonsville, VT
      Note: Died s.p. INFORMATION ON HIS FATHER

      Name: Elhanan Winchester
      Sex: M
      Birth: 4 DEC 1791 in Westmoreland, NH
      Death: ABT 1870 in Westmoreland, NH Father: Jonathan Winchester b: 13 JUL 1756 in Brookline, MA
      Mother: Eunice Smith b: AUG 1755 in Brimfield, MA

      INFORMATION ON HIS MOTHER

      Name: Rebecca Farrar
      Sex: F
      INFORMATION ON HIS SPOUSE