Byars

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2006
      Tammy,
      Thanks so much for this. I will be able to research further on these
      people.

      Carol in Orland Park IL
    • Carol Dimer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2007
        I was given a stack of genealogy listings for my branch of the Byars.
        Included was a family as follows:

        James Byars b. 1840 Tennessee
        Mary b. 1847 Tennessee
        William b. 1870 Illinois
        Lena or Leona b. 1872 Illinois
        Oscar b. April 1879 Illinois

        This family was included in the 1880 Jefferson County, Elk Prairie
        Township

        There was no information concerning where in the family they fit. Does
        anyone else have this group in their line? Who are James's parents?

        Carol in Orlan Park