Lookup for Ada Peters

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2006
      Hi all, I need a look up for my gggrandmother. I found her and my ggrandfather in the 1880 census.

      Ada Peters living in Indianapolis, Marion Co., Indiana with John Wessley Peters and son Charles. She was born in Ohio. I do not have her parents names.

      Could anyone check the 1870 and maybe 1860 census to see the name of her husband. He was born in OhioThis would help me out alot.

      Thanks, Barb

    • Tammy Jernigan
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2006
        Hi Barb,
        I found this in family trees.

        Name: Johann (John) W. PETERS
        Surname: Peters
        Given Name: Johann (John) W.
        Sex: M
        Birth: 31 May 1867 in Notzendorf,Pommern,Germany
        Death: 6 Nov 1946 in Burr Oak,La Crosse Cnty.,WI INFORMATION ON FATHER

        Name: Albert Theodor PETER
        Surname: Peter
        Given Name: Albert Theodor
        Sex: M
        Christening: 24 Sep 1837 Sophien,Berlin Stadt,Brandenburg,Prussen INFORMATION ON MOTHER

        Name: Frederike WUSTENBURG
        Surname: Wustenburg
        Given Name: Frederike
        Sex: F
        Birth: Oct 1839 in ,,Germany
        INFORMATION ON SPOUSE

        Name: Ada WENZEL
        Surname: Wenzel
        Given Name: Ada
        Sex: F
        Birth: Oct 1871 in ,La Crosse Cnty.,WI
        Married: 11 Dec 1888 in Mindoro,La Crosse Cnty.,WI INFORMATION ON FATHER

        Name: Gottlieb WENZEL
        Surname: Wenzel
        Given Name: Gottlieb
        Sex: M
        Birth: ABT 1826 in ,,Prussia INFORMATION ON MOTHER

        Name: Jane
        Given Name: Jane
        Sex: F
        Birth: ABT 1849 in ,,WI
        CHILDREN

        Edward T. PETERS b: Jan 1890 in ,,WI
        George F. PETERS b: Aug 1891
        William Harry PETERS b: 3 Feb 1893 in La Crosse Cnty,WI
        Grace M. PETERS b: Sep 1894 in ,,WI
        Mary J. PETERS b: 14 Oct 1896
        Emile PETERS b: Nov 1898 in ,,WI

        TAMMY JERNIGAN

      • jbaconsr
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2006
          1870 IN Johnson co Franklin twp:
          123-119
          John H or W Peters age 39 Peddler OH
          Addie age 24 OH
          Charly age 3 IN

          I'll check in 1860 in a little bit and post that one if I find any
          of them.

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, barbara erickson
          <berickson49@...> wrote:

          > Hi all, I need a look up for my gggrandmother. I found her and my
          ggrandfather in the 1880 census.

          > Ada Peters living in Indianapolis, Marion Co., Indiana with John
          Wessley Peters and son Charles. She was born in Ohio. I do not have
          her parents names.

          > Could anyone check the 1870 and maybe 1860 census to see the
          name of her husband. He was born in OhioThis would help me out alot.

          > Thanks, Barb

        • barbara erickson

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 23, 2006
              Your very welcome, I hope it connects in some way.

              TAMMY JERNIGAN