Just a note

  • cjojo@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2006
      Hi, I have been reading mail for a while now. I am a native born, Murfreesboro, Rutherford County, Tennessee, and I still live in Rutherford County. I am researching my family and my husbands. I just thought I would list them maybe someone might be working on some of same ones. Thanks

      Reed,Anderson,Rigsby,Womack,Arnold, Young, Patton, Overton, Brandon,Watson

      Shipley, Jones,Whitemeyer, Smithson, (have more of this line just didn't have in front of me.)

      Claytie Reed Shipley
      cjojo@...