can anyone help?

  • joe labulis
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hi Im Joe and new to this group and to Genealogy sorta been looking 5 years I have 822 names and 349 families in my tree and was wondering if anyone could look up A Isreal Teabo Ny or canada. I no longer have a subscription to ancestry any more and have been using rootsweb but there's no census records there.

      Joe

    • Sandra
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2006
        Hi Joe,

        I am sending you the info on the 1880 Census, the 1920 and the 1930. Hope this helps.

        Sandra

        joe labulis <jojo4572@...> wrote:
        Hi Im Joe and new to this group and to Genealogy sorta been looking 5 years I have 822 names and 349 families in my tree and was wondering if anyone could look up A Isreal Teabo Ny or canada. I no longer have a subscription to ancestry any more and have been using rootsweb but there's no census records there.

        Joe

        Sandra in sunny California

        Researching ~ KORDELL, KORDULASINSKI, NARUCKA, NARUCKI, STAMPORA,
        STEMPORA, SWIECICKI, TYBURSKI, TYBUS, ZYWIATKOWSKI

      • Forrest Plumstead
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
          No census on RootsWeb? When did this happen? I have been a census
          transcriber for RootsWeb for three years. There are two areas for
          transcriptions and one for images. Now it is true that these collections are
          nowhere near complete but they are there and they are free. It's worth a
          shoot to check them out. For links to get there, click on my website link
          below.

          Main menu>Census Index

          Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
          Researching the following Surnames: