my mother

  • pat_belanger2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
      my mother was cherokee she came from cherokeeville north carolina her
      name was gladys potter i need to find her so i can get my papers to
      show i am cherokee
    • Sandra
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
        Pat,

        Do you have any further info? It would be helpful.
        I found a Gladys Potter, born 1910, in Indian Springs, NC, father Daniel, in the 1920 Census.

        Was this her maiden name or married name?
        Did she have any sisters or brothers?
        Did she ever live anyplace else?

        Sandra