Re: [Genealogy Research Club] I'm going to Salt Lake City in April...any hints?

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Go to http://www.familysearch.com click on the Library Tab, then the Library
      Catalog Tab, and search for the subjects that you want get the film numbers,
      ref numbers if not on film. Then you will be prepared to look at the sources
      instead of searching for them. I would recomend trying to tear down your
      brick walls and adding to your sources for family you already have. Enjoy
      your birthday present!

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Plumstead and Associated Families: