Returning the past...dog tags for Anthony A. Henke

  • hockeymom1368
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      I attended an auction in a small town in Missouri and purchased a box
      full of misc. items. Inside the box is a dog tag that reads "Anthony
      A. Henke". It is just the one tag and is slightly rusted on one
      edge. His serial number is also listed. If this belongs to your
      family and you can confirm the serial number or give me some other
      data that proves it belongs to you...I would be happy to reunite you
      with your family's past.