tracing my Mother in Law

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hi
      I have tried to trace my mother in law now for some weeks
      but without luck.
      She is May Brown Born 27th Dec.1901 Kilburn London
      This is according to her death cert. I cannot trace
      any info about her inc her Birth. All I know is that
      her parents had a shoe shop.
      My husband is not very forth coming with anymore info.
      I have tried 1837 online to no avail. any help would be appreciated
      Ann
    • Tammy Jernigan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2006
        Hi, what was her husband's name?

        TAMMY JERNIGAN

      • Ann
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
          Hi Tammy
          My Father in laws name is Joseph Christopher
          and his mother and father were Joseph and Margaret they had 4 other
          children.
          Thanks for help.
          Ann.
          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Tammy Jernigan