looking for info on Levi Garrett and Lucinda Jackson

  • nomarblzz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      hello
      I am looking for info/connections on Levi Garrett. He was born in 1834
      in Missouri, most likely Franklin County, but possibly Washington
      County. He died in 1892.

      He married Lucinda Jackson, daughter of William P Jackson and Mahala
      Hamilton.

      Levi had a brother Samuel Franklin Garrett and a possible sister,
      Nancy, born about 1830 Kentucky, who married Samuel French.

      Thanks
      Linda