New Member Here!

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Waves Hello to everyone!! Hi, my name is Jennifer. I am new to the
      group but not new to genealogy. I have been working on my family
      history for about 10 years now. I have dicovered alot and hit a lot of
      brickwalls! But who hasn't huh! I am researching my families and my
      hubby's families. I also like to do lookups for other people every now
      and then to get a break.
      I have looked around the group yet but I plan to spend some time
      browsing all that is here. The lines that I am working on are: Hills,
      Natter, Gray, Merry, Lint, Bandt and Schoenberg (very little info on
      this one! hard to track).

      Jennifer