Hi I'm a new member. You can call me gene.

  • genealogy history
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      I've been bitten by the genealogy bug. I have a monthly subscription at Ancestry.Com, but I'm having a really hard time searching.

      I'm looking for Clemens, my maternal grandmother's maiden name.
      I'm also looking for Feil, my paternal grandmother's maiden name.

      It's so hard to do searches of the woman because mostly they are only listed by their married names. I have found some though. For example, my great, great grandmother's maiden name. Julian Ann Moyer who married a Clemens.

      I hope I learn some things in this group, and perhaps help others to.

      gene