PBS show on African American heritage and genealogy

  • Mary McCauley-Stiff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm new here, too. I just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that PBS is
      having a two-part documentary that focuses on tracing the lineage of
      prominent African Americans (Oprah Winfrey is one). I believe the second
      part deals with how to trace your own genealogy.

      I'm from Atlanta, which is East Coast time. It's showing at:

      Feb 1 -- Part 1 -- 9 pm
      Feb 2 -- Part 2 -- 9 pm

      You can get more info from the http://www.pbs.org Web site. If you display
      your area's program listings and select the program name, you can select an
      option for PBS to e-mail you a reminder about the show.

      Mary Kaye
      Five Star Writing
      http://www.5starwriting.com <http://www.5starwriting.com/>

      Read my blog: http://www.genealogy-journey.blogspot.com