Re: [Genealogy Research Club] I'm New - General Question

  • Carlene
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2006
      Thanks to everyone for the help! I did find out that the area of
      Ukraine they are from is Galacia. My father did find the birth
      certificates and naturalization records for both sets of his
      grandparents (my gr. grandparents). He took the originals and had
      copies made and put the originals in his safety deposit box and is
      bringing me copies this weekend. He said he has 23 copies for me!
      I'm SO excited!! I can't wait!!

      Thanks again for everyone's help!

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Clark & Rita