Re: [Genealogy Research Club] surnames and more

  • nancy J Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2006
      my johnson line is samuel a johnsonIII b-1845d-1918/nc

      NANCY J. SMITH
    • Bill & Tina Swyers
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
        Hi Nancy: I am interested in your Williams line.
        bswyers@...
        Tina Williams Swyers
        <shyotternjh@...> writes:
        > I am still working on building my tree. Here are names that are a
        > part of my extended family. if any of these are familiar please
        > write. I want to locate living relatives as well as fidn
        > ancestors.
        > Lewis Ludwig Rinehart was born 5 September 1801 in Buffalo Ridge,
        > Washington County, Tennessee. His parents were Lewis Rinehart and
        > Barbara. He married Elizabeth Ellis (1808-1903), daughter of Ezekiel
        >
        > Ellis and Ann Matlock, in 1822. They had thirteen children. Lewis
        > died 10 December 1881. Descendants and relatives lived mainly in
        > Tennessee, Iowa, California, Washington and Oregon.
        > Includes index.
        > Includes Bunyard, Cimmiyotti, Clemens, Comegys, Crum, Drinkwater,
        > Edwards, Martin, Morton, Wilkins, Worthy and related families.
        > Subjects
        > Rinehart
        > Bunyard
        > Cimmiyotti
        > Clemens
        > Comegys
        > Crum
        > Drinkwater
        > Edwards
        > Martin
        > Morton
        > Wilkins
        > Worthy
        > Arehart
        > Bailey
        > Baker
        > Barker
        > Bradbury
        > Buxton
        > Chappell
        > Crawford
        > Dyer
        > Foster
        > Goodnight
        > Haines
        > Harper
        > Hildebrand
        > Johnson
        > Joy
        > Lee
        > Matthews
        > Oakley
        > Phillips
        > Powell
        > Rudkin
        > Schultz
        > Stewart
        > Taylor
        > Turner
        > Williams
        > Wilson
        > Yeats
        >
        > NormaJean

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        NANCY J. SMITH

      • Susan Lyman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
          Hi Norma,

          Where are your Edwards from? I have alot of them on my tree.

          Susan

          <shyotternjh@...> writes:
          > I am still working on building my tree. Here are names that are a
          > part of my extended family. if any of these are familiar please
          > write. I want to locate living relatives as well as fidn
          > ancestors.
          > Lewis Ludwig Rinehart was born 5 September 1801 in Buffalo Ridge,
          > Washington County, Tennessee. His parents were Lewis Rinehart and
          > Barbara. He married Elizabeth Ellis (1808-1903), daughter of Ezekiel
          >
          > Ellis and Ann Matlock, in 1822. They had thirteen children. Lewis
          > died 10 December 1881. Descendants and relatives lived mainly in
          > Tennessee, Iowa, California, Washington and Oregon.
          > Includes index.
          > Includes Bunyard, Cimmiyotti, Clemens, Comegys, Crum, Drinkwater,
          > Edwards, Martin, Morton, Wilkins, Worthy and related families.
          > Subjects
          > Rinehart
          > Bunyard
          > Cimmiyotti
          > Clemens
          > Comegys
          > Crum
          > Drinkwater
          > Edwards
          > Martin
          > Morton
          > Wilkins
          > Worthy
          > Arehart
          > Bailey
          > Baker
          > Barker
          > Bradbury
          > Buxton
          > Chappell
          > Crawford
          > Dyer
          > Foster
          > Goodnight
          > Haines
          > Harper
          > Hildebrand
          > Johnson
          > Joy
          > Lee
          > Matthews
          > Oakley
          > Phillips
          > Powell
          > Rudkin
          > Schultz
          > Stewart
          > Taylor
          > Turner
          > Williams
          > Wilson
          > Yeats
          >
          > NormaJean

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          NANCY J. SMITH

        • Tammy Jernigan
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
            Hi Norma,
            Where are your Fosters from. I have a Ary Minerva Foster in my family with father listed on death certificate as Mat Foster of Ga. No mother was listed.

            TAMMY JERNIGAN

          • NormaJean Hedlund
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2006
              Tammy J.
              I am not fure where my Fosters come in at yet. I am still trying to locate all the Rineharts, both living and deceased. I will save your email and when I find out will let you know. Sorry I cant be of more help now.\
              NormaJean