Hello all!

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      I am researching the Manley family, specifically David and Lucinda
      Manley who moved from Ohio to Illinois in the early 1800's. They had
      at least 2 sons born in Ohio (William and David)who also came to IL.
      They had one son (James Monroe Manley)b 1833 in White Co, IL. I have a
      pretty extensive listing of James Monroe's linage thanks to my aunt. I
      am trying to research from David and Lucinda back. Thanks in advance
      for any help you can give.

      Jennifer Manley